SBM Provanto Smart Bug Killer 1ltr RTU
15 in stock
Provanto Smart Killer 1ltr RTU
A revolutionary insecticide that offers a new 3-in-1 action*, Provanto(R) Smart Bug Killer provides longer lasting protection for up to 8 weeks on a range of ornamental and edible plants. Pests also stop feeding in one hour, with results becoming visible within 24 hours. For use in the home, garden, greenhouse and conservatory, it protects a range of ornamental and edible plants for common insect pests. *against aphid control
- 3-in-1 action*
- 8 weeks protection
- Visible results in 24 hours
- Stops pests in 1 hour
- For use on ornamental and edible crops
When to use
- Spray at first signs of infestation (for apples, not before flowering), make a second application when conditions favour prolonged infestation. Second application should not be made within 7-10 days after the first application.
- For apples only apply a single application. Refer to table for details of maximum number of sprays, minimum interval between treatments and number of days to leave between spraying and harvesting the crop.
- For best results, only use on plants which are actively growing.
- Aphids stop feeding after 1 – 2 hours and efficacy is visible after 1 day
- The best time to spray is early morning or evening.
- Do not spray in bright sunlight or when plants are dry at the roots.
- This product may stain soft furnishings or other absorbent surfaces.
- Control of aphids in mature apple trees may not be achieved.
- Ensure spray is directed away from any surface water.
- Do not treat sensitive varieties with delicate foliage. it is recommended to test a small number of plants to confirm plant safety. Where significant damage is seen to plants, the possibility of effects on saved seed cannot be excluded.
In terms of delivery methods and costs, we aim to be as transparent as possible with our costs and be as honest as possible with the timescales that we can get your orders out to you. We do not boast about being the cheapest or the quickest but aim to provide you with quality products at as cost effective price that we can, delivered within reasonable timescales aimed at building long term customer satisfaction.
How Quickly Will My Order Be Dispatched?
We aim to collate and dispatch your order within 5 working days of us receiving it. Our various delivery partners aim to deliver your order within three working days of us dispatching it. We will always aim to meet this deadline but during extended holiday periods or times of inclement weather this time frame may be extended.
Who Will Deliver My Order?
Due to the complex amount of products, sizes, weights and quantities it is impossible for us to use one delivery partner. Therefore, we aim to use the following delivery channels depending on your orders weight:-
For orders under 2kg will usually be delivered by Royal Mail. Unless they are items like weedkillers and pesticides that will be delivered by DHL*
For orders between 2.1kg and 100kg will be delivered by either Parcelforce or DHL*
For orders over 100kg will be delivered by Pallet Force Network*
*The time it takes to deliver your goods will be down to the delivery partners ability to reach your post code area and them actually being able to deliver the order but if you have not received your goods within 10 days of ordering, please make contact with us immediately in order for us to investigate the problem.
Are There Any Areas That You Cannot Deliver To?
Due to the weight of some of our products, if purchased in large quantities, it would make it financially unviable to deliver to certain Post Code areas. As a matter of course we do not delivery outside of the United Kingdom.
To help you consider if your order can easily be fulfilled we have outlined below where our logistic partners can deliver at a realistic price:-
Up to 2kg we can deliver to all of England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
Between 2.1kg and 75kg we can deliver to all of England, Scotland ( exluding Offshore & Scotish Isles) & Northern Ireland. Please note that deliveries to Scotland and Northern Ireland will take between 3 to 4 days and incur additional surcharges. These have been built into the delivery price.
For orders over 75kg we can only realistically deliver to customers in England and Wales.
Can I collect my order?
There is no problem with you collecting your order from us. We are open 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday and on selective Saturday mornings between 9.00am to 12 noon. Details of Saturday opening dates are displayed on the Home Page